Aviation authority suspends Shaheen Air's airport facilities over outstanding dues of Rs1.5b
According to the Aviation regulatory authority, the suspension is applicable to all international flights except Pakistan to Saudi Arabia travel.
FBR clips wings for Shaheen Airlines for not ... 04:16 PM | 26 May, 2018
KARACHI – The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has asked the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) to suspend Shaheen Air’s ...
“The Pakistan CAA informs all foreign passengers who intend to travel in international flights of Shaheen Air International to make alternative arrangements from July 16 onwards to avoid any inconvenience,” the statement read.
“If Shaheen Air does not pay its outstanding dues despite the above suspension after the aforementioned date, then all the services and facilities for all sectors of the airline including domestic and international flight operations will be withdrawn accordingly,” the authority warned.
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- China unveils ‘world’s largest’ planetarium08:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Justice Isa taken to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid ...08:41 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan to move ICC against Indian cricket board over threats to ...08:00 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Kiara Advani turns 2902:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actresses Esra Bilgic, Gulsim Ali sad over Turkey forest ...11:55 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021