Aviation authority suspends Shaheen Air's airport facilities over outstanding dues of Rs1.5b
According to the Aviation regulatory authority, the suspension is applicable to all international flights except Pakistan to Saudi Arabia travel.
FBR clips wings for Shaheen Airlines for not ... 04:16 PM | 26 May, 2018
KARACHI – The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has asked the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) to suspend Shaheen Air’s ...
“The Pakistan CAA informs all foreign passengers who intend to travel in international flights of Shaheen Air International to make alternative arrangements from July 16 onwards to avoid any inconvenience,” the statement read.
“If Shaheen Air does not pay its outstanding dues despite the above suspension after the aforementioned date, then all the services and facilities for all sectors of the airline including domestic and international flight operations will be withdrawn accordingly,” the authority warned.
- Huawei executive freed by Canada arrives home in China12:40 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- National T20 Cup, Match 8: Central Punjab beat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by ...12:14 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Video leak scandal ‘involving’ PML-N leader Muhammad Zubair hits ...11:25 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran underscores importance of making Karachi Coastal Development ...10:55 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Kabul airport ready for international flights, Taliban tell world08:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021