Pakistan Army captain, Sepoy martyred in IED blast near Balochistan’s Pasni
RAWALPINDI – Pakistan Army captain Affan Masood and Sepoy Babar Zaman were martyred in a terrorist attack in Khuda Baksh Bazaar near the Pasni area of Balochistan on Thursday.
A statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said that terrorists targeted security forces using an improvised explosive device (IED).
It further added that “Search operation is in progress to apprehend the perpetrators. Such cowardly acts by inimical elements, backed by hostile intelligence agencies, cannot sabotage the hard-earned peace and prosperity in Balochistan.”
“Security forces are determined to neutralize such nefarious designs at all costs,” it concluded.
Captain, 25, among two Pakistan Army personnel ... 07:25 PM | 13 Jul, 2021
RAWALPINDI - Two troops of the Pakistan Army were martyred during an area sanitisation operation in Khyber ...
On Tuesday, two troops of the Pakistan Army were martyred during an area sanitisation operation in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Kurram District. Three terrorists were also killed during an intense exchange of fire. The security forces personnel who were martyred include Captain Basit, 25, who is a resident of Haripur; and Sepoy Hazrat Bilal, 22, who is a resident of Orakzai.
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Covid vaccination certificate mandatory for domestic air travel from ...02:54 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Hiba Bukhari’s new dance video goes viral02:02 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021