Saudi Arabia blames Houthis for violating ceasefire in Yemen
The royal embassy in Washington claimed that Houthis are continuously violating the ceasefire treaty not only inside Yemen but the rebels have been shelling the areas of Saudi province Najran. The militants continued to move their military hardware and carryout military operations against civilian in Aden, Abeen, Luhaj, Shabwa, Taiz and Maareb provinces, the statement said.
Saudi embassy further added if Houthis continued to violate the terms of ceasefire accord there is a fear the development would not last for long.
Saudi Arabia-led coalition forces and Houthi rebels had agreed on a five-day humanitarian ceasefire in Yemen that started from the Tuesday night.
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021