Sequel to Akshay-Vidya's 'Bhool Bhulaiyaa' in works
MUMBAI - Bollywood superstars Akshay Kumar and Vidya Balan starrer horror drama Bhool Bhulaiyaa will reportedly get a sequel.
However, the star cast and director will not be the same in the sequel. The original film was directed by Priyadarshan but the second part will be directed by Farhad Samji.
“Bhushan wanted to make a part 2 of BB for a while now and has cracked an idea with Farhad Samji, who will be writing and directing the film. It is in the development stage and will feature a fresh cast. Once the final script is locked, the team will kick off casting and other pre-production formalities,” Mumbai Mirror quoted a source as saying.
Bhool Bhulaiyaa also starring Shiney Ahuja, Vidya Balan, Paresh Rawal and Manoj Joshi in pivotal roles went on to become a massive hit.
In the film, Balan essayed the role of a woman haunted by a ghost while Akshay Kumar played the role of a psychiatrist from the United States. The film was released in 2007 and became a huge success.
Are you excited for the Bhool Bhulaiyaa part two? We are for sure.
- Three Pakistani soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020