Not willing to be in contact with Nawaz Sharif any more, says Asif Zardari
As per reports, the former president, who reached Lahore yesterday, chaired a high-level huddle at Bilawal House in Lahore and discussed the political situation of the country.
During the meeting, Zardari said that he was not willing to have any more contact with the former prime minister. He further made it clear that PPP will not be part of any grand national dialouge.
"Why did Nawaz Sharif not think about Article 62 and 63 of the Constitution and grand dialogue while staying in power?" Zardari questioned.
"Not democracy, but politics of Nawaz Sharif is in danger," Zardari said.
On Tuesday, PPP's central Punjab President Qamar Zaman Kaira said that there was no possibility of any meeting between Asif Ali Zardari and Mian Nawaz Sharif though both the leaders happen to be in the same city.
After being disqualified by the Supreme Court on July 18, the former prime minister held a rally on GT Road to garner public support for his party. During his addresses, he expressed willingness to bring changes in the Constitution for upholding the sanctity of the vote with the support of political parties.
- Minor girl slapped, dragged by employers in Faisalabad (VIDEO)08:11 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Watch PM Imran Khan's latest interview with Hamza Ali Abbasi08:01 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- COVID-19 positive employee booked for kissing KMC boss07:24 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020