PTI minister Murad Saeed's father arrested in Australia
ISLAMABAD - Father of PTI's energetic lawmaker Murad Saeed has been arrested at Melbourne airport over incomplete documentation, local media reported on Monday.
Saeedullah landed at the airport in Australian early today where he was intercepted by local authorities for questioning.
He, according to a private news channel, could not satisfy the airport authorities and thus he was taken into custody.
Murad Saeed is current Federal Minister for Communications and Federal Minister for Postal Services in office since 17 December 2018.
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020