Coca Cola loses billions as Cristiano Ronaldo snubs drink at Euro 2020 presser
Coca-Cola, a leading beverage company, suffered a loss of $4 billion a day after football legend Cristiano Ronaldo removed the bottles the carbonated soft drinks from his table ahead of a press-conference.
As per a report in The Daily Star, the prices of the company dipped by 1.6 per cent and the its value dropped from $242 billion to $238 billion.
Ronaldo noticed the two bottles of Coca-Cola placed before him on a table for advertisement during a press conference before Portugal's match against Hungary in the ongoing UEFA European Football Championship.
He removed the bottles from the table and waved a bottle of water at the camera, urging people to use water instead of carbonated soft drinks.
The video of the incident went viral on social media in no minutes, serving a major hit to Coca Cola.
Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the greatest goalscorer ... 04:03 AM | 21 Jan, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo has become the all-time top goalscorer in the history of the sport after scoring for Juventus in ...
- $6 million PUBG Mobile Global Championship to kick off in Nov12:23 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reaches 1 million shots a day after strong warnings to ...12:12 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wuhan to test entire population after virus resurfaces11:18 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan win series against Windies as final T20I rained-off11:10 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021