Hungry pilot shuns hanger as he lands helicopter next to fast food chain
The incident happened in Sydney outside the Rouse Hill McDonald's on Saturday afternoon and the video of the pilot's casualness seems to have gone viral.
The man who was the only passenger kept the engine of his green chopper turned on as he went to grab some fast food. He also took a snap of his vehicle and then took off.
Avustralya'lı bir pilot, Mc Donalds'a verdiği siparişini helikopterle giderek aldı. pic.twitter.com/cI8tMjNKU5— Oğuzhan (@oguzhangoksel) May 16, 2017
As soon as the citizens raised concerns regarding the safety of citizens, Civil Aviation Safety Authority said that the landing was legal as long as he had permission from the owner of the land, though investigations have been launched.
The pilot who revealed himself as 'Dan' shunned the criticism and said: "Every now and then we do that sort of stuff."
- Ace Junior League inaugural match tees off today04:26 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- ‘Khalistan-Pakistan Zindabad’ slogans in Aam Admi Party ...04:03 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan issues fresh travel advisory for domestic, international ...03:22 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- SBA, Korean Consul-General focuses on Sharjah’s ‘Guest of ...03:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Inside Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha’s vibrant Mehandi, Sangeet ...11:28 AM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Did Feroze Khan refuse to pay Rs200,000 child support to ex-wife?11:05 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022