Zoe Kravitz to Play Catwoman in ‘The Batman’
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Kravitz won the role after testing with Pattinson, beating the likes of Knives Out star Ana de Armas, Charlie's Angels reboot star Ella Balinska, and Hobbs & Shaw actress Eiza Gonzalez.
Catwoman , aka Selina Kyle, famously has a love-hate relationship with Batman quite literally – sometimes their enemies, sometimes they’re lovers
Director Matt Reeves hinted at the exciting casting news by sharing a gif on Twitter of Zoe talking into a phone saying: ‘Hello?’
The actress is best known for her roles in the Divergent film series, as Bonnie Carlson in Big Little Lies, and as Leta Lestrange in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald.
She will next star in “Viena and the Fantomes” and the TV series “High Fidelity.”
“The Batman” will be released on June 25, 2021.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- 4 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- IHC approves bail of Asif Ali Zardari on medical grounds12:50 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Meesha Shafi records her statement in harassment case12:39 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019