Pakistan urges int’l community to demand India to stop HR violations in IIOJ&K
NEW YORK - Deputy Permanent Representative of Pakistan to the United Nations (UN) Aamir Khan has urged the international community to demand India to halt its egregious violations of human rights in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJ&K).
While taking part in dialogue with UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet at the 3rd Committee of the UN General Assembly in New York, the Pakistani Deputy Permanent Representative also called upon India to implement the recommendations of the two reports of the UN Human Rights Commissioner.
He said Pakistan strongly supports the establishment of commission of inquiry and Fact Finding Missions for territories under foreign occupation to investigate and preserve evidence for ensuring accountability of the perpetrators of gross human right violations.
- PM Imran fears second Covid-19 wave in polluted cities07:44 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Top US economist appreciates Pakistan’s handling of coronavirus ...07:13 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Police raid ex-Sindh governor Zubair’s house for his arrest06:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz sees ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ behind Capt Safdar’s arrest05:59 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Is '50 Crore' truly a desi version of 'Money Heist'?02:28 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Yolanda Hadid shares new photo of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's baby ...12:08 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Zaid Ali T gifts his wife a brand new car11:27 AM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PTA unblocks Tiktok in Pakistan03:16 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PCB announces squad for Zimbabwe series01:53 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Captain (retd) Safdar's arrest occurred under "extreme pressure", ...12:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif’s summons posted in local newspapers11:19 AM | 19 Oct, 2020