Met Office forecasts cloudy weather in most parts of country
LAHORE - Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) has forecast mainly partly cloudy weather in most parts of the country during the next 12 hours.
According to the PMD, rain wind-thunderstorm (with few hailstorm) is expected in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Punjab, north Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan and Kashmir.
According to synoptic situation, a shallow westerly wave is affecting western parts of the country and likely to enter upper & central parts on Friday and may persist till Saturday.
Temperature of some major cities recorded on Friday morning:
Islamabad 17 degree centigrade, Karachi 27, Lahore 25, Peshawar 20, Quetta 11, Gilgit 13, Muzaffarabad 15 and Murree 12 degree centigrade.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020