Met Office forecasts cloudy weather in most parts of country
LAHORE - Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) has forecast mainly partly cloudy weather in most parts of the country during the next 12 hours.
According to the PMD, rain wind-thunderstorm (with few hailstorm) is expected in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Punjab, north Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan and Kashmir.
According to synoptic situation, a shallow westerly wave is affecting western parts of the country and likely to enter upper & central parts on Friday and may persist till Saturday.
Temperature of some major cities recorded on Friday morning:
Islamabad 17 degree centigrade, Karachi 27, Lahore 25, Peshawar 20, Quetta 11, Gilgit 13, Muzaffarabad 15 and Murree 12 degree centigrade.
- ‘You are our heroes’: CJCSC Gen Nadeem confers civil awards on ...09:54 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Saudi Arabia announces to restore Umrah pilgrimage in phases09:32 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Brand Spectrum wins Best Social Media Campaign recognition at ...09:12 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sigh of relief as Pakistan govt reduces prices of 94 lifesaving drugs07:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020