Honda follows Toyota and Suzuki in cutting car prices (Check new rates here)
Honda has reduced the prices of its vehicles as other auto giants announced price reductions in light of rupee gains against the US dollar over the past fortnight.
In a notification, the automaker said keeping in view the appreciation of PKR against USD, the company is pleased to pass the impact to its customers.
It mentioned that the new prices will be effective from August 17th, and the revised prices will be applicable on orders due to be delivered in October 2022 and later.
Earlier, Toyota and Suzuki announced price reductions for vehicular models that they manufactures locally.
Toyota, Suzuki cut car prices by up to Rs1 ... 08:52 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
LAHORE – Toyota Indus Motor Company, and Pak Suzuki Motor Company have decreased the prices of their vehicles ...
- CM Pervez Elahi inaugurates Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme12:47 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:53 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 03 October 202211:48 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- COAS General Bajwa likely to meet top official during his stay in US10:00 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022