Sheikh Rashid asks Imran to bring Jemima in Pakistan's politics
Addressing a public gathering in Okara, the AML chief announced that he would organise a mammoth political gathering in Rawalpindi. “If I cannot gather a million people then I will quit politics.”
In reply, Imran Khan cautioned Sheikh Rashid about revisiting the past, saying Nawaz Sharif and his aides in the Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) harassed and intimated her and even accused her of being part of the Jewish lobby.
Imran said Sharif brothers had filed forged cases against her and forced her to stay out of the country for several months. “They (Sharif brothers) should be ashamed of filing forged case against an innocent young girl,” he added.
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021