Cricketer Wasim Akram files compromise deed in court
The firing case came up for hearing in the court of district East here Tuesday.
Wasim Akram appeared in the court and took the plea that the case was registered due to some misperception and he has now reconciled with the accused persons.
He and with his counsel filed the compromise deed in the court. Therefore, the court dismissed the case.
It is pertinent to mention here that earlier the court had issued warrants for Wasim Akram's arrest due to his non-appearance in court.-Online
- Pakistan PM seeks ‘comprehensive strategy’ to curb violence12:57 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- First time in history, Pakistan presents national security policy to ...12:35 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Water Week 2021 kicks off to explore sustainable ways in a ...12:19 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan inaugurates first 'plastic road'11:35 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rejects reports of financial difficulties being faced by ...10:50 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021