166 Pakistani pilots working in 10 countries have genuine and valid licences: CAA
ISLAMABAD - Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has said that 166 Pakistani pilots working in 10 countries have valid and genuine licences.
The move to validate credentials of 166 Pakistani pilots, out of 176, as ‘genuine and certified’ came after the requests received from ten countries.
In a press statement in Islamabad, Aviation Division Spokesman Abdul Sattar Khokhar stated this.
He said the process for remaining 10 n pilots will be concluded by next week.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020