Zardari upset over Ayyan Ali’s detention: Talal Ch
Talking to media in Islamabad, Talal Ch said: “Ayyan Ali is facing detention in right case and Zardari should remember that these things happen in such cases.” He said that democracy was being abused due to poor performance of Sindh government, adding that Zardarai should focus on Sindh.
It is pertinent to mention here that super model Ayyan Ali is facing detention in a money laundering case. A custom court in Rawalpindi extended the judicial remand of model Ayyan Ali till June 29 on last hearing. The hearing of customs plea to register money laundering case against the model was not conducted due to lawyers’ strike in the previous hearing. The next hearing will be held on June 29.
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022