'Game of Thrones' star Kristofer Hivju tests positive for coronavirus
NORWAY - Some big names from showbiz world have also fallen victim to coronavirus amidst growing cases of to pandemic across the globe. Kristofer Hivju, best known for playing bearded Tormund on 'Game of Thrones', is the latest star to test positive for the coronavirus.
Revealing the diagnosis in an Instagram post, Hivju said that he is currently self-quarantining with his family in Norway.
The formidable character of the hit TV show wrote: "Sorry to say that I, today, have tested positive for COVID19, Coronavirus."
He continued: "My (family) and I are self-isolating at home for as long as it takes. We are in good health – I only have mild symptoms of a cold. There are people at higher risk for who this virus might be a devastating diagnosis, so I urge all of you to be extremely careful; wash your hands, keep 1,5 meters distance from others, go in quarantine; just do everything you can to stop the virus from spreading. Together we can fight this virus and avert a crisis at our hospitals. Please take care of each other, keep your distance, and stay healthy!"
- Pakistan tough team to play in T20 format, says Kiwi skipper ahead of ...02:05 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Lifetime disqualification: Pakistan’s top judge terms Article ...12:54 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Yamaha increases motorbike prices by up to Rs15,500 (Check new rates ...12:22 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan Army Chief to receive enhanced honour cordon at Pentagon ...11:58 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hareem Shah gets temporary relief from arrest in money laundering case11:05 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Asim Azhar to release mashup of two songs with young fan Arshman11:49 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022