Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson released from coronavirus treatment
Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson have been released from a Queensland hospital in Australia and are now in self-quarantine at their home, international media reported on Monday (yesterday).
According to reports, the husband and wife have been released from the hospital after spending time in isolation. 'A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood' actor and his wife will be staying in a rented home in Australia.
The couple, who are in Australia for pre-production work on a film about singer Elvis Presley, had been hospitalized in isolation after being diagnosed with novel coronavirus last week.
Tom Hanks had previously announced on his Twitter handle that he and his wife Rita Wilson had been tested positive for COVID-19.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Pakistan calls for lifting restrictions in IoJ&K as COVID-19 pandemic ...10:58 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- German minister commits suicide 'over coronavirus'09:25 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Syria confirms first coronavirus death08:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 16 deaths; Coronavirus cases rise to 1,58907:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Spain's Princess Maria first royalty to die from coronavirus07:15 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019