Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson released from coronavirus treatment
Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson have been released from a Queensland hospital in Australia and are now in self-quarantine at their home, international media reported on Monday (yesterday).
According to reports, the husband and wife have been released from the hospital after spending time in isolation. 'A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood' actor and his wife will be staying in a rented home in Australia.
The couple, who are in Australia for pre-production work on a film about singer Elvis Presley, had been hospitalized in isolation after being diagnosed with novel coronavirus last week.
Tom Hanks had previously announced on his Twitter handle that he and his wife Rita Wilson had been tested positive for COVID-19.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020