Grammy 2019: Top 5 looks of the Night
If the 61st annual Grammy Awards is anything to go by, it seems 2019 might be the year for some revolutionary fashion inspiration. But while some celebs served up trendsetting looks that made us green-eyed with envy, others completely missed the memo.
As usual, the red carpet featured a plethora of notable fashion trends. From sexy suits to valentine-inspired red and pink dresses , these are the stop-and-stare fashion moments everyone is talking about from the Grammys red carpet. Keep scrolling to check out the best dressed ladies of the night!
1. LADY GAGA
The "Star" dazzled in a strapless high-shine sequin Celine dress by Hedi Slimane with sculpted accent and high slit. She finished the look with Jimmy Choo shoes and eye-catching Tiffany & Co. jewels.
2. DUA LIPA
Lipa's silvery look was the epitome of red carpet elegance. Dua Lipa stole the show in a silver figure-hugging gown, desgined by Versace, which she accessorised with Bulgari jewellery and crystal-encrusted nails.
3. CAMILA CABELLO
Pretty in Pink! Camila Cabello brought the glamour wearing a sparkling pink Armani Privé gown which was perfectly tailored to her figure. Camila styled her hair back into a tousled ponytail to reveal a pair of blushing chandelier earrings on each side of her face. Rosy blush and a subtle smokey eye completed the look.
4. NINA DOBREV
Dobrev looked breathtaking in a blush-toned Christian Dior ensemble, topping the look off with stunning Harry Winston jewels and a soft updo embellished with crystal-adorned headbands.
5. MILEY CYRUS
Miley Cyrus made it clear that suits can be sexy, wearing a black over sized tuxedo jacket by Mugler with flared black pants. She elevated the look with gold chain strap shoes with heels baring her initials. Bold diamond earrings continued the glamour.
- Pakistan has cheapest fuel cost in South Asia, says PM Iman11:56 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Two Pakistan High commission officials asked to leave India in 24 ...10:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- ‘History in Making’ — Pakistani plane flies directly to US for ...10:07 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Petrol price slashed by Rs7.06 per litre in Pakistan09:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Abrar Ul Haq tests positive for COVID-1908:32 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020