Grammy 2019: Top 5 looks of the Night
As usual, the red carpet featured a plethora of notable fashion trends. From sexy suits to valentine-inspired red and pink dresses , these are the stop-and-stare fashion moments everyone is talking about from the Grammys red carpet. Keep scrolling to check out the best dressed ladies of the night!
1. LADY GAGA
The "Star" dazzled in a strapless high-shine sequin Celine dress by Hedi Slimane with sculpted accent and high slit. She finished the look with Jimmy Choo shoes and eye-catching Tiffany & Co. jewels.
2. DUA LIPA
Lipa's silvery look was the epitome of red carpet elegance. Dua Lipa stole the show in a silver figure-hugging gown, desgined by Versace, which she accessorised with Bulgari jewellery and crystal-encrusted nails.
3. CAMILA CABELLO
Pretty in Pink! Camila Cabello brought the glamour wearing a sparkling pink Armani Privé gown which was perfectly tailored to her figure. Camila styled her hair back into a tousled ponytail to reveal a pair of blushing chandelier earrings on each side of her face. Rosy blush and a subtle smokey eye completed the look.
4. NINA DOBREV
Dobrev looked breathtaking in a blush-toned Christian Dior ensemble, topping the look off with stunning Harry Winston jewels and a soft updo embellished with crystal-adorned headbands.
5. MILEY CYRUS
Miley Cyrus made it clear that suits can be sexy, wearing a black over sized tuxedo jacket by Mugler with flared black pants. She elevated the look with gold chain strap shoes with heels baring her initials. Bold diamond earrings continued the glamour.
- PAKvNZ: Asif, Malik guide Pakistan to seal 5-wicket victory against ...10:15 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Ostrich on the loose in Lahore captured, dies from choking (VIDEO)09:50 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan gets emotional on SRK and Gauri Khan’s 30th wedding ...09:35 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- AJK gets its first all-women police station in Rawalakot09:20 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan Railways increases train fare from Nov 108:29 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Shaista Lodhi all set to become the new face of PTV's morning show04:59 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Faysal Quraishi turns 4804:29 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Minal Khan shares glimpses of her Nathia Gali trip with Ahsan Mohsin ...06:00 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021