Police arrests owner of Moon Garden Apartments
According to details, Abdul Razzaq was required to police in many different cases including Moon Plaza case.
He was fined Rs. 10 crores from Supreme Court, which he denied to pay stating that now he has no connection with Moon Plaza, TheNewsTribe.com reported.
Supreme Court further nullified Sindh High Court’s eviction order to Moon Plaza.
On the other hand, residents of Moon Garden Apartments are jubilant over Supreme Court’s decision, they specially thanked media persons and Supreme Court to hide their pleadings.
- Kangana Ranaut posts a cryptic note after testing negative for ...07:31 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan to send aid to Palestine facing medical emergency amid ...07:07 PM | 18 May, 2021
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes first Pakistani woman Google Developers Expert ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021