Police arrests owner of Moon Garden Apartments
According to details, Abdul Razzaq was required to police in many different cases including Moon Plaza case.
He was fined Rs. 10 crores from Supreme Court, which he denied to pay stating that now he has no connection with Moon Plaza, TheNewsTribe.com reported.
Supreme Court further nullified Sindh High Court’s eviction order to Moon Plaza.
On the other hand, residents of Moon Garden Apartments are jubilant over Supreme Court’s decision, they specially thanked media persons and Supreme Court to hide their pleadings.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021