35 expat pilgrims killed in traffic accident in Saudi Arabia's Medina province
RIYADH - Thirty-five expatriates have died and four injured in a traffic accident in near Medina in Saudi Arabia.
According to the Saudi Press Agency, the passengers include Asian and Arabic nationalities and that the accident happened after a bus collided with a heavy vehicle in Al Akhal Centre.
The bus engulfed in flames soon after the accident with its windows blown out.
The injured were taken to Al Hamna Hospital, Meanwhile, the authorities have launched an investigation.
- OPPO – Zoom into imagination now with a better price at the right ...05:13 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just ...02:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020