35 expat pilgrims killed in traffic accident in Saudi Arabia's Medina province
RIYADH - Thirty-five expatriates have died and four injured in a traffic accident in near Medina in Saudi Arabia.
According to the Saudi Press Agency, the passengers include Asian and Arabic nationalities and that the accident happened after a bus collided with a heavy vehicle in Al Akhal Centre.
The bus engulfed in flames soon after the accident with its windows blown out.
The injured were taken to Al Hamna Hospital, Meanwhile, the authorities have launched an investigation.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020