35 expat pilgrims killed in traffic accident in Saudi Arabia's Medina province
RIYADH - Thirty-five expatriates have died and four injured in a traffic accident in near Medina in Saudi Arabia.
According to the Saudi Press Agency, the passengers include Asian and Arabic nationalities and that the accident happened after a bus collided with a heavy vehicle in Al Akhal Centre.
The bus engulfed in flames soon after the accident with its windows blown out.
The injured were taken to Al Hamna Hospital, Meanwhile, the authorities have launched an investigation.
- Dutch government closely monitoring HR situation in IOJK: Senior ...11:03 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed talks about the success of hit serial ‘Mere Paas Tum ...05:23 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Indian troops killed 95,471 Kashmiris since Jan 198904:46 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Traka continues to modernise Atlantis, The Palm’s Access Control ...04:37 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan ranks 152nd in UN’s Human Development Index03:55 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Will Queen Elizabeth retire at 95, really?03:59 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- This Pakistani makeup artist's transformation into Deepika Padukone ...03:35 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- Atif Aslam is not a part of PSL 202002:54 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019