Asim Azhar is the voice behind your favorite childhood jingles
The Coke studio vocalist recently took it to Twitter to answer a fan query and ended up uncovering that he sang both recognisable songs.
Jee, yay sach hai. I was about 10 when I recorded the ‘kitna maza aaye ray’ dairymilk wala gaana.— Asim Azhar (@AsimAzharr) September 15, 2019
Bonus: cocomo mujhe bhi do was also me😈
Still 2 of my best songs till date. Yep. https://t.co/7wsQ1q7WI1
So it was young Asim Azhar's voice behind our favourite childhood jingles.
You mean this? pic.twitter.com/bBoMbCKJX0— Dot (@FARAZSSHAIKH) September 15, 2019
Talented singer, Asim Azhar had gained huge following his highly praised performances in Coke Studio. Some of his most liked Coke Studio performances include a rendition of Hina ki Khusboo and Tera Wo Pyaar besides Momina Mustehsan. Azhar has recently released his new song Jo Tu Na Mila with Aima Baig.
Are you too surprised by the news? Let us know in the comments!
- ‘President grossly failed to exercise his discretion,’ remarks SC ...07:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 6-year old raped, set on fire in India’s Punjab06:03 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- US suspends visa services in Turkey over reports of potential terror ...05:58 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Police arrested man posturing as fake Pakistan Army Captain04:47 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 37th Millat Tractors Governors Cup Golf commences today04:20 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020