Surgical goods, Medical instruments exports increases 10.94 %
ISLAMABAD - Footwear exports from the country during the first five months of the current financial year grew by 10.94% as compared the exports of the corresponding period of last year.
During the period from July-November 2019, Surgical Goods and Medical Instruments worth $174,530 million was exported as compared to the exports of $157,326 million of the same period of last year.
According to the data released by the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, the exports of Cutlery increased by 10.48%, Cutlery valuing $40,003 million exported as compared to worth $36,209 million of the same period of last year.
Meanwhile, Pharmaceutical Products worth $92,714 million were also exported in the first five months of the current financial year as compared to the exports of valuing $85,323 million of the same period of last year.
- Pakistan's rank drops by three spots in global corruption index04:20 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Weinstein rape trial opens with clashing portrayals of ex-Hollywood ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019