Pakistan invites OIC conference on Kashmir
During the question hour, she said the government has decided to forcefully raise Kashmir dispute as a humanitarian issue at the international level in order to unmask the Indian abuses in the occupied territory.
Kashmiris observe 'right to self-determination ... 01:05 PM | 5 Jan, 2016
SRINAGAR (APP) - Kashmiris living on both sides of the Line of Control and the world over are observing right to ...
The Parliamentary Secretary said Prime Minister Imran Khan raised the issue of recent Indian brutalities in occupied Kashmir with the UN Secretary General. She said Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi during his address at the UN General Assembly session also exposed Indian abuses.
She said international activists including a delegation of British MPs have compiled their reports on gross human rights violations in occupied Kashmir.
The parliamentary secretary said 2018 was one of the deadliest years in occupied Kashmir in which Indian occupation forces killed more than 350 innocent Kashmiris and blinded and maimed many more including women and children. The Parliamentary Secretary also condemned Indian provocations on the Line of Control.
She said, "We have repeatedly invited the UN inspectors to visit the LoC and see for themselves as to which country is violating the ceasefire."
She said Indian propaganda of carrying out surgical strikes inside Pakistan was also negated by its own media as a mere drama.
She said that Saudi Arabia agreed to deposit US$ 3 billion in the State Bank of Pakistan for a period of one year to support balance of payment. Import of oil on one-year deferred payment facility of up to US$ 3 billion was given. The arrangement will be in place for three years, which will be reviewed thereafter.
She said the Saudi Arabia had also showed willingness to invest in a petroleum refinery in Pakistan and development of mineral resources in Balochistan. She said that the investment will create job opportunities for local.
She said due to Prime Minister Imran Khan, Saudi Arabia agreed to reduce visa free for Pakistan workers..
The parliamentary secretary told that the UAE announced balance of payment support package of US$ 3 billion.
She said that the financial assistance had been made on concessional rates. She said Pakistan China relations were marked by a high degree of understanding, trust and goodwill. The government, she said, was working with its Chinese counterparts to enhance the bilateral economic cooperation in socio-economic development, agricultural cooperation, industrial capacity, poverty reduction, trade and commerce, science and technology, climate change and job creation.
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021