Pakistan invites OIC conference on Kashmir
During the question hour, she said the government has decided to forcefully raise Kashmir dispute as a humanitarian issue at the international level in order to unmask the Indian abuses in the occupied territory.
Kashmiris observe 'right to self-determination ... 01:05 PM | 5 Jan, 2016
SRINAGAR (APP) - Kashmiris living on both sides of the Line of Control and the world over are observing right to ...
The Parliamentary Secretary said Prime Minister Imran Khan raised the issue of recent Indian brutalities in occupied Kashmir with the UN Secretary General. She said Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi during his address at the UN General Assembly session also exposed Indian abuses.
She said international activists including a delegation of British MPs have compiled their reports on gross human rights violations in occupied Kashmir.
The parliamentary secretary said 2018 was one of the deadliest years in occupied Kashmir in which Indian occupation forces killed more than 350 innocent Kashmiris and blinded and maimed many more including women and children. The Parliamentary Secretary also condemned Indian provocations on the Line of Control.
She said, "We have repeatedly invited the UN inspectors to visit the LoC and see for themselves as to which country is violating the ceasefire."
She said Indian propaganda of carrying out surgical strikes inside Pakistan was also negated by its own media as a mere drama.
She said that Saudi Arabia agreed to deposit US$ 3 billion in the State Bank of Pakistan for a period of one year to support balance of payment. Import of oil on one-year deferred payment facility of up to US$ 3 billion was given. The arrangement will be in place for three years, which will be reviewed thereafter.
She said the Saudi Arabia had also showed willingness to invest in a petroleum refinery in Pakistan and development of mineral resources in Balochistan. She said that the investment will create job opportunities for local.
She said due to Prime Minister Imran Khan, Saudi Arabia agreed to reduce visa free for Pakistan workers..
The parliamentary secretary told that the UAE announced balance of payment support package of US$ 3 billion.
She said that the financial assistance had been made on concessional rates. She said Pakistan China relations were marked by a high degree of understanding, trust and goodwill. The government, she said, was working with its Chinese counterparts to enhance the bilateral economic cooperation in socio-economic development, agricultural cooperation, industrial capacity, poverty reduction, trade and commerce, science and technology, climate change and job creation.
- Two more Pakistani players eliminated from Olympics11:46 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan Army chief lauds ANF for controlling drug trafficking (VIDEO)11:14 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Man arrested for forcing Hindu worker to abuse deities in Tharparkar ...10:46 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- South Africa lauds Pakistan’s role in Afghan Peace Process10:19 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan, Azerbaijan and Turkey sign Baku Declaration for improved ...09:42 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Nora Fatehi sets temperature soaring with new dance video in saree05:31 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Sonya Hussyn hints at getting married soon04:32 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Humayun Saeed turns 5003:20 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021