Patient treated alongside dead body in Gujranwala hospital
Noor, having respiratory issues soon died after which his dead body was not shifted to a morgue or handed over to his relatives.
Another patient who was admitted to the hospital was subjected to treatment alongside the dead body of Noor, on the same bed.
The hospital administration while justifying the act detailed that the issue erupted due to the paucity of beds in the hospital, however adding that investigation on the reasons behind the dead body not being removed would be carried out.
- Fawad Ch accuses Bilawal Bhutto, Murad Ali Shah of stealing Sindh’s ...04:38 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Amna clinches double crowns in 1st PTF Development Series Jr Tennis ...04:01 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi holds PML-N responsible for spoiling Kulbhushan Jadhav’s ...03:39 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- WATCH - Karachi cop suspended after video of him dancing to Bollywood ...03:16 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- #BoycottKareenaKhan trends on social media over Sita character12:17 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Aiman Khan launches her own fragrance05:30 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021