Will protect Kashmiri rights, not business interests like Nawaz: Imran Khan
In his speech, Khan warned all groups involved in causing disruptions in his party's Islamabad and Lahore rallies by harassing PTI women supporters, saying his supporters would give them a thrashing if such an incident took place again.
"We Pakistani's respect our women and the PTI tiger force is ready to tackle you," he warned.
Referring to Nawaz Sharif recent address in the National Assembly on the Panama Papers, he vowed that his party would not let the Prime Minister off the hook easily. He also accused Nawaz Sharif of clandestinely sharing business interests with Indian steel tycoon Sajjan Jindal.
He went on to accuse Nawaz Sharif of lying on the Assembly floor.
Referring to the prospect of forming a government in Azad Kashmir after the upcoming elections, Khan said he would present himself for accountability if his government in Azaad Kashmir was involved in corruption.
Khan went on to announce that long-time PTI worker Barrister Salman would be his party's candidate for Prime Minister in AJK if they achieved success in the upcoming elections.
Khan also said that he would advocate the case of Kashmiri independence at every forum unlike Nawaz Sharif, to whom personal financial interests are a greater priority than the cause of the Kashmiri people.
Earlier,a scuffle between PTI workers broke out ahead of Imran Khan's speech.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020