Will protect Kashmiri rights, not business interests like Nawaz: Imran Khan
In his speech, Khan warned all groups involved in causing disruptions in his party's Islamabad and Lahore rallies by harassing PTI women supporters, saying his supporters would give them a thrashing if such an incident took place again.
"We Pakistani's respect our women and the PTI tiger force is ready to tackle you," he warned.
Referring to Nawaz Sharif recent address in the National Assembly on the Panama Papers, he vowed that his party would not let the Prime Minister off the hook easily. He also accused Nawaz Sharif of clandestinely sharing business interests with Indian steel tycoon Sajjan Jindal.
He went on to accuse Nawaz Sharif of lying on the Assembly floor.
Referring to the prospect of forming a government in Azad Kashmir after the upcoming elections, Khan said he would present himself for accountability if his government in Azaad Kashmir was involved in corruption.
Khan went on to announce that long-time PTI worker Barrister Salman would be his party's candidate for Prime Minister in AJK if they achieved success in the upcoming elections.
Khan also said that he would advocate the case of Kashmiri independence at every forum unlike Nawaz Sharif, to whom personal financial interests are a greater priority than the cause of the Kashmiri people.
Earlier,a scuffle between PTI workers broke out ahead of Imran Khan 's speech.
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019