Pakistani film-maker Iram Parveen Bilal makes it to Cannes 2019
In its 15th year, Cinefondation’s Atelier is dedicated to film-makers with promising projects. The foundation supports the film projects of young directors; from script writing to recognizing their work on the international scale, to searching for financial support.
In a recent interview with a local publication, Bilal shares her experience of attending one of the biggest international film festivals saying that it was a privilege to be representing Pakistan at such a prestigious event. She further added that the festival provides you unlimited opportunities to explore other possibilities, but time and energy are very limited .
Iram also revealed that she chose to wear Pakistani designers at the various galas and dinners, to represent her country better.
Have more to add to the story?Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh defeat Oman in must-win game11:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Why was Yuvraj Singh arrested?11:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Indian man tells PM Modi to stop this ‘shameful act' immediately10:26 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021