Pakistani film-maker Iram Parveen Bilal makes it to Cannes 2019
In its 15th year, Cinefondation’s Atelier is dedicated to film-makers with promising projects. The foundation supports the film projects of young directors; from script writing to recognizing their work on the international scale, to searching for financial support.
In a recent interview with a local publication, Bilal shares her experience of attending one of the biggest international film festivals saying that it was a privilege to be representing Pakistan at such a prestigious event. She further added that the festival provides you unlimited opportunities to explore other possibilities, but time and energy are very limited .
Iram also revealed that she chose to wear Pakistani designers at the various galas and dinners, to represent her country better.
Have more to add to the story?Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- PM Imran shares what kind of Pak-US relations he looks for (VIDEO)10:23 AM | 16 Sep, 2021
- HBL and Indus Motor Company enter strategic alliance10:00 AM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran embarks on 2-day visit to attend SCO summit in Tajikistan ...09:48 AM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:36 AM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 3,012 cases, 66 deaths in last 24 hours09:09 AM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Mani unveils the secret to happily married life with Hira05:15 PM | 15 Sep, 2021
- Naseeruddin Shah reveals that Indian govt encourages directors to ...03:00 PM | 15 Sep, 2021