Pakistani film-maker Iram Parveen Bilal makes it to Cannes 2019
In its 15th year, Cinefondation’s Atelier is dedicated to film-makers with promising projects. The foundation supports the film projects of young directors; from script writing to recognizing their work on the international scale, to searching for financial support.
In a recent interview with a local publication, Bilal shares her experience of attending one of the biggest international film festivals saying that it was a privilege to be representing Pakistan at such a prestigious event. She further added that the festival provides you unlimited opportunities to explore other possibilities, but time and energy are very limited .
Iram also revealed that she chose to wear Pakistani designers at the various galas and dinners, to represent her country better.
Have more to add to the story?Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- PAKvENG: Pakistan set 146 runs target for England in 5th T20I09:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- TikToker shot dead as Iran clamps down on anti-hijab protests08:54 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- e& International delegation meets key government stakeholders from ...08:34 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt and Ahmed Ali Akbar trolled for recreating Oscar slap06:12 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022