PTI govt decides to outsource all major airports of Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - The federal government has decided to outsource all major airports of Pakistan while a final approval is yet to be given by the cabinet, local media reported.
A summary, according to express news, would be presented in the cabinet meeting to be held on Tuesday for approval. The cabinet will take up six-point agenda including outsourcing the all major airports.
The meeting would also give approval for the appointment of chairman of the Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), besides considering summaries regarding federal consolidation fund and public accounts’ custody and operations.
A summary related to water distribution and measurement through tele matric monitoring will also be come under discussion during the meeting, which will also discussed other important matters.
- China alleges ‘political manipulation’ as G7 leaders discuss BRI ...12:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Colin, Iftikhar power Islamabad United to 8-wicket win ...11:59 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021