PTI govt decides to outsource all major airports of Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - The federal government has decided to outsource all major airports of Pakistan while a final approval is yet to be given by the cabinet, local media reported.
A summary, according to express news, would be presented in the cabinet meeting to be held on Tuesday for approval. The cabinet will take up six-point agenda including outsourcing the all major airports.
The meeting would also give approval for the appointment of chairman of the Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), besides considering summaries regarding federal consolidation fund and public accounts’ custody and operations.
A summary related to water distribution and measurement through tele matric monitoring will also be come under discussion during the meeting, which will also discussed other important matters.
- 'Pakistan to boost soybean yield by using China’s intercropping ...04:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020