HEC all set to deploy unemployed PhD scholars in universities
In this regard, HEC has initiated a country-wide project for providing jobs to unemployed PhD’s and award them payments for their research work.
Initially, he said, around 22 PhD’s would be inducted as Assistant Professor in Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Larkana. HEC to this effect has directed concerned PhD scholars to report in the university, he informed.
During this first year tenure all scholars would be paid by the Commission, he revealed.
- NZ Cricket chief offers compensation for financial loss of PCB, hints ...12:40 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- FIA arrests Hyderabad man for sharing immoral videos of a girl on ...12:06 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Arnab Goswami ridiculed for claiming Pak Army officers’ presence on ...11:12 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan sends 13 truckloads of humanitarian aid to Afghanistan10:35 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TTP commander killed in security forces operation in N. Waziristan: ...10:21 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021