Saraiki folk singer dies in a bike crash
HYDERABAD - Saraiki folk singer Nawaz Fareed Sanwal died in a road accident near Hyderabad, according to family sources. National television 'Geo News' reported that the singer was en route to Karachi from Bahawalpur via motorcycle as the public transport is shut due to coronavirus pandemic.
He sustained injuries in the road accident near toll plaza and was rushed to Hyderabad where the singer succumbed to wounds. Sanwal was resident of Ahmedpur Sharqia (Ahmedpur East) in Bahawalpur and used to sing Saraiki folk songs.
Rest in peace!
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan condemns Houthis' attacks on Saudi Arabia11:39 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020