Hadiqa Kiani announces relief campaign for flood victims
Pakistani singer Hadiqa Kiani on Friday shared the news of her latest philanthropic venture, a flood relief campaign, to help the victims of flood-affected areas.
Taking to Instagram, Kiani announced that with the help of friends, family, and the Army personnel, she is all set to provide different services to the victims of flood-affected areas.
Hadiqa Kiani shared this news on her birthday and named her newly launched campaign ‘Vaseela’.
The singer wrote, “over ten years ago I took a stand to do whatever I could to help victims of the devastating floods that plagued our northern regions in 2010. With the support of my close friends, my family, the army, and my dear Ama, we were able to provide food, basic supplies, and medicine to victims. We rebuilt homes that were lost and provided medical treatment for children”.
View this post on Instagram
The singer further added that now it is high time to stand up again and help the flood-affected areas across the country. “It’s time we stand up again. Although my mother can’t be there in some ways, the strength of her prayers is what I need to carry this campaign. There are thousands of families without homes, food and access to healthcare right now and they need our help. I am so happy to share this with you on my birthday and I hope to share our journey with you all. This is the start of Vaseela."
Kiani was last seen in the music video of Yaad alongside Nauman Ijaz.
Hadiqa Kiani, Sonu Nigam’s performance in Dubai ... 11:35 AM | 14 Jul, 2022
DUBAI – Pakistan’s Tamgha-e-Imtiaz recipient and bonafide pop star Hadiqa Kiani and Indian singer Sonu ...
- Pakistan Army chief meets top US defence officials at Pentagon01:44 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Farah Khan praises Gauri Khan as a 'middle-class Punjabi girl'11:44 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Indian college boy's Pasoori rendition spreads like wildfire11:19 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022