Kuwaiti emir reappoints PM, dismisses 2 cabinet ministers
The prime minister had announced the government's resignation to the Kuwaiti emir on November 14.
Following the reappointment, the Kuwaiti prime minister was tasked with nominating new members of the cabinet and present a list of Names to the emir, the Kuna news agency reported.
The Kuwaiti emir also ordered to relieve Defense Minister Sheikh Nasser Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah, and Interior Minister Sheikh Khaled al-Jarrah al-Sabah from their posts following the government's resignation last week, according to reports in media.
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Sheikh Sabah al-Khaled al-Hamad al-Sabah will become the defense minister in the new cabinet, while Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs Anas al-Saleh will take office as the interior minister, the media stated.
- Noor Mukadam’s killer won’t escape justice, PM Khan assures nation07:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Crediting the Common: Microfinancing for the better07:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021