KU declares MEd results of annual examination 2019
KARACHI – The University of Karachi on Wednesday declared the results of MEd (morning), MEd (evening) First and Second Year, Annual Examination 2019.
KU Controller of Examinations Dr Syed Zafar Hussain said that 207 candidates were enrolled of which 203 appeared in the MEd (Morning) examination.
As per the gazette issued, 14 candidates cleared their exams with the A-1 grade, 142 students received A grade, and 27 candidates got B grade. The overall pass percentage stood at 90.15 percent.
Government College of Education’s (F.B. Area) Wajheeha Sabir daughter of Muhammad Sabir grabbed first position by scoring 1053 out of 1200 marks.
She was followed by Narjis Khatoon of Fatimiyah College with second position and Cheryl John with the third position.
From evening shift, 41 candidates were registered and appeared in the first year annual examination. 38 students were declared pass. The overall pass percentage was 92.68 percent.
Furthermore, 41 students appeared in the MEd (Evening) Second Year Annual Examination 2019.
As per the gazette, one candidate cleared the papers with the A-1 grade, 25 students declared pass with the A grade, seven candidates got C grade. The overall pass percentage was 80.49 percent.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022