Annual Urs of Hazrat Shah Jamal begins in Lahore tomorrow
LAHORE - The 393th Urs of Hazrat Shah Jamal will begin in Punjab’s capital on Thursday.
Provincial Minister for Auqaf and Religious Affairs Syed Saeedul Hassan Shah will inaugurate celebrations after laying traditional "Chadar" on the grave of great sufi saint of the sub-continent.
Secretary Auqaf Zahid Saleem Gondal, DG Dr Tahir Raza Bokhari and devotees will present on the occasion.
The auqaf department has allocated funds amounting to Rs 133,000 for holding urs and free food distribution.
The police have made foolproof security arrangements to avert any untoward situation.
- Mahira Khan wants to recreate this scene with Shah Rukh Khan!10:07 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Former Pakistan Army chief Gen (r) Bajwa watches PAKvENG Test at ...09:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- German mayor of Pakistan origin wishes to settle in Karachi forever08:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Aima Baig drops teaser of latest cover of "Kahani Suno"08:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Is The Legend of Maula Jatt going to be screened in India?07:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- BTS member Jin reveals his biggest wish on his birthday06:25 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022