Pakistani child makes history by attending marriage ceremony of his parents (DP Exclusive)
HAFIZABAD – Believe it or not, a two-month-old Pakistani boy has attended his parents’ walima reception in Pakistan – and it's going viral on the internet.
Rayan Rauf Sheikh married to Anmol on March 14, 2020 and the next day when their walima ceremony was scheduled to be held, the provincial government imposed a coronavirus lockdown on March 15, 2020. So their reception could not take place.
The couple now got the chance to complete their marriage rituals by arranging walima reception and they did that by inviting relatives to their ceremony. They appeared at the ceremony with their two-month-old son, named Muhammad bin Rayan.
"When I was a kid, I always used to ask my parents where I am in their wedding's movie," the bride told Daily Pakistan.
This Pakistani couple chose to feed poor children ... 09:00 PM | 1 Jan, 2021
KARACHI – Grand wedding ceremonies these days are nothing but just a social ritual to follow. But people like ...
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021