This Man Just Called The #Virushka Wedding 'Anti-Patriotic'
While inaugurating a 'Skill India Centre', Mr. Panna Lal Shakya, a BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) legislator addressed a gathering and said: "Virat earned money in India... But he didn't find any place to marry in the country. Is Hindustan untouchable?"
Say hello to Mr. Panna Lal Shakya.
He said, "Lord Rama, Lord Krishna, Vikramaditya, Yudhishthir got married on this land. You all must have got married here. None of us goes to a foreign country to get married ... (Kohli) earned money here and spent billions there (Italy)... (he) doesn't have any respect for the country. This proves he is not a patriot."
So, Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma got married at a private ceremony in Tuscany, Italy, last week and this gentleman is extremely unhappy over the choice of venue (or maybe because he wasn't invited - we can't really tell).
We think the wedding was SIMPLY MESMERIZING!
"After getting trained (at the Skill centre he was inaugurating), you all should work here in the country. This would be the biggest national service. Otherwise, earn money and go to Italy to marry like Virat, enjoy picnic and come back," he said.
This bhai sahab trolled Mr. Shakya rather perfectly:
He even said that dancers from Italy become millionaires in India:
"If you think minutely, then you will know that the dancers of Italy become millionaires here and you are taking country's money there. Then what will you give to the country? Howsoever big one may be, he can't become our ideal person. Our ideal person is one who is honest to the country and earns money through hard work."
We feel you, James, we're in the same boat!
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021