Dr Asim Hussain admitted in Jinnah Hospital
Dr Hussain was shifted to the hospital today for a medical checkup. The board diagnosed the alleged patient with neurological issues.
The hospital administration stated that the report of the accused would be forwarded to the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) which is pursuing a corruption reference against him.
Besides, NAB’s corruption reference, Dr Asim Hussain is facing terror charges in a case registered in North Nazimabad Police Station.
He was apprehended by Rangers in 2014 and a 90-day remand was acquired from a local court. Later in November 2014, a case was registered which alleged Dr Hussain of providing medical treatment to target killers and militants in his hospital in Karachi.
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021