PIA flight escapes drone after takeoff in Karachi
According to reports, Karachi to Sukkur bound PK-536 flight was flying at 4,300ft right after taking off from the metropolis' airport at 4,300ft when a drone flew 50-100ft above it.
According to the captain of national flag carrier PK-536, the aeroplane was flying over Afghan Basti (Afghan Colony, also known as Kochi Camp) on the Karachi-Hyderabad M9 section of Motorway.
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) officials relayed the incident to the police after the captain informed the control tower about the nearby flying drone.
- 7 inspirational small business ideas by young entrepreneur Faizan ...10:47 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- NAB arrests Khursheed Shah’s son in asset beyond means case (VIDEO)10:31 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Donald Trump lookalike singing, selling ice cream in Pakistan09:34 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021