PIA flight escapes drone after takeoff in Karachi
According to reports, Karachi to Sukkur bound PK-536 flight was flying at 4,300ft right after taking off from the metropolis' airport at 4,300ft when a drone flew 50-100ft above it.
According to the captain of national flag carrier PK-536, the aeroplane was flying over Afghan Basti (Afghan Colony, also known as Kochi Camp) on the Karachi-Hyderabad M9 section of Motorway.
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) officials relayed the incident to the police after the captain informed the control tower about the nearby flying drone.
- Erdogan orders expulsion of 10 Western ambassadors04:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Sri Lanka bowl first against Bangladesh02:59 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- On UN Day, Pakistan Army reaffirms resolve to peacekeeping missions02:39 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat responds to Tamgha-e-Imtiaz controversy09:55 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat clears the air after demeaning remarks regarding Madam Noor ...10:23 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021