PIA flight escapes drone after takeoff in Karachi
According to reports, Karachi to Sukkur bound PK-536 flight was flying at 4,300ft right after taking off from the metropolis' airport at 4,300ft when a drone flew 50-100ft above it.
According to the captain of national flag carrier PK-536, the aeroplane was flying over Afghan Basti (Afghan Colony, also known as Kochi Camp) on the Karachi-Hyderabad M9 section of Motorway.
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) officials relayed the incident to the police after the captain informed the control tower about the nearby flying drone.
- UAE inaugurates 'Asia's largest' visa centre in Pakistan09:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to conduct all exams as per schedule, says Education ...08:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Battle Axe Polo Cup sponsored by Faysal Bank: Remounts win another ...07:06 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- The City School inaugurated Raziuddin Shaikh All-Pakistan Senior ...06:43 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Aqeel and Sarah win Shehryar Malik Memorial Tennis titles06:24 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Title song of ‘Kahay Dil Jidhar’ starring Mansha Pasha and Junaid ...05:00 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly talks about her relationship with Janhvi Kapoor04:16 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan’s new dance video breaks the internet03:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021