PM Imran Khan, Malala featured in World's Most Admired People of 2019
The premier and the education activist made the cut for the top 20, according to an annual study compiled by YouGov.
The list presents 20 women and 20 men, who were chosen from the result of online interviews with above 37,000 people in 35 countries. Microsoft founder Bill Gates and Michelle Obama topped the list.
Former US president Barack Obama, actor Jackie Chan and Chinese president Xi Jinping followed Gates in the top 20 men while, on the women’s list, Oprah Winfrey and Hollywood actor Angelina Jolie secured second and third place, respectively.
Others who made it to the list include a few Bollywood actors Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone. Actor Emma Watson and singers Taylor Swift and Madonna are also part of the list. The male list comprises of personalities from different political, business and sporting backgrounds. It includes Elon Musk, Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Warren Buffet and Bollywood actor Salman Khan to name a few.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, US President Donald Trump and Turkish President Recep Erdogan.were among the politicians featured on the list.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- ECC raises electricity prices, gas meter rent11:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Mini smart lockdown imposed in parts of Karachi after Covid-19 spike10:44 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- First Pakistan-made bloodless dialysis machine to start functioning ...10:05 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 is happening on October 1309:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020