Hold your tongues! That mid-flight beggar isn't Pakistani
Previously, many Pakistani media outlets claimed that the incident took place on a flight bound to Colombo from Karachi. This had set tongues wagging, and had resulted in several adverse comments regarding Pakistan and Pakistanis.
However, it turns out that the incident took place on a flight headed to Iran’s Shiraz International Airport, originating from Qatar’s Hamad International Airport.
The beggar was reportedly of Iranian descent and the air hostess tried to stop him, repeatedly reminding him that this was not allowed in the plane. Later on, a male flight attendant too tried to get him to return to his seat.
Taken by surprise. two individuals did give him the money.
A claim proved false by the information displayed on the in-flight entertainment display.
This incident is the first recorded one of its kind.
- FIFA lifts suspension of Pakistan Football Federation (VIDEO)08:28 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Hamza Shahbaz case: PTI to challenge LHC verdict in Supreme Court07:20 PM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022