Pakistan win toss, bat first against Leicestershire in practice match
Team Pakistan last week beat Ireland by five-wicket in the historic Test. The men in green will take on England on May 24 at Lord’s O in the first Test.
The Pakistan team consists of Azhar Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Sami Aslam, Usman Salahuddin, Sarfraz Ahmed, Saad Ali, Shahdab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Hassan Ali, Muhammad Abbad and Rahat Ali.
The format of the practice match is two innings per side, with the side batting first in the first innings allowed to face a maximum of 100 overs of bowling. The hours of play are 11:00 local time (3pm Pakistan time) until 18:00 (10pm PST) with lunch taken at 13:00 (5pm PST) and tea at 15:40 (7:40pm PST).
- NZ Cricket chief offers compensation for financial loss of PCB, hints ...12:40 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- FIA arrests Hyderabad man for sharing immoral videos of a girl on ...12:06 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Arnab Goswami ridiculed for claiming Pak Army officers’ presence on ...11:12 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan sends 13 truckloads of humanitarian aid to Afghanistan10:35 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TTP commander killed in security forces operation in N. Waziristan: ...10:21 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021