Six hacks to always look effortlessly stylish
Here we have Six amazing hacks which are super easy and will make you look amazing every single day, effortlessly!
The best and the easiest way to look all dolled up and chic is to put on some nice statement rings, earring or even neck pieces. They will instantly make you look amazing. Learn it from Blake!! Gorgeous!
2) Style your hair:
Well no matter how amazingly you are dressed if your hair are a mess then chances are you might just be a hot mess. The easy way to fix that is to make and try new hairstyles everyday. Heat can damage you hair so avoid straightening or curling your hair everyday but you can try out messy buns, high ponytails or braids.
Add layers to your outfits, you can add coats, kimono’s or wear an under shirt to create a fashionista feel. By adding layers you are adding more colors and volume to your look which can look really nice.
4) Pick Colors wisely:
Getting dolled up everyday can be really challenging but to keep things simple, easy and beautiful you must have the basic neutrals in your wardrobe to keep things nice and cute. All the Browns, pastels, Blacks and whites all these colors are actually timeless and can be easily handled.
5) Lip color:
When in rush and don’t have time to go through your everyday makeup routine then ditch everything and opt for the right lip color. In such cases dark lip colors can do wonders but you need to be sure which dark lip color will compliment your skin tone. Reds are always a safe call but then again you need to find your perfect shade of red.
6) Pointy shoes:
Your shoes complete your look. If you want to look super dressed up without any effort putting on some pointy shoes can be the answer to your prayers. They can be worn in form of heels or flats. Pointy shoes gives you that complete ‘expensive’ look without doing much.
- PSL6, Match 8 – Karachi Kings to face Multan Sultans today11:00 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan shall respond with full might to defend motherland: DG ISPR10:25 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates nation, salutes Pakistan Armed Forces on ...10:05 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- ‘Surprise Day’ – Nation celebrates Feb 27 as tribute to PAF's ...09:38 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,315 new cases, 33 deaths08:40 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021