Pakistani girl marries Chinese suitor in Sargodha
The Sultan Colony church was selected as a place to perform the marriage ceremony, for which the mother, sister and father of Chinese groom also turned up.
After the ceremony, Uzma accompanied her groom to China and expressed delight at the transnational marriage.
'It is a fulfillment of my wish to marry a man hailing from a country other than Pakistan,' added Jacob.
Last week, a Sialkot-based boy tied the knot with an American woman Helena who embraced Islam; the couple made headlines across Pakistan.
More recently, a Lahori boy Mohsin married an American girl on Sunday after having developed an association on Facebook.
- Encouraging Players to Continue With Risk-Taking Can Be Difficult in ...01:47 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Morrisville Samp Army march into the play-offs conquering Deccan ...12:44 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- US Central Command chief discusses security cooperation with COAS ...12:21 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Mohammad Taimur bowls Delhi Bulls to 31-runs win over Chennai Braves ...11:32 AM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Meet Pakistan's most streamed Spotify artist of the year08:36 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Pakistani TikTok sensation Ayesha's new videos shock her fans09:59 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- 'Hum Tum Season 2' in the works? Here is what Ahad Raza Mir says11:16 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022