US, Saudi pushed for return of Benazir, Nawaz, admits Musharraf
Musharraf went on to claim that Benazir returned back by violating the agreement.
He defended his stance to support the US-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 saying there was no other option after the 9/11 attacks.
The ex-President expressed that he tried his best to resolve the Kashmir issue with both Vajpayee and Manmohan Singh.
“I raised Kashmir issue with premiers Vajpayee and Manmohan Singh and this issue was heading towards its solution,” Musharraf told reporters in London today.
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021