US, Saudi pushed for return of Benazir, Nawaz, admits Musharraf
Musharraf went on to claim that Benazir returned back by violating the agreement.
He defended his stance to support the US-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 saying there was no other option after the 9/11 attacks.
The ex-President expressed that he tried his best to resolve the Kashmir issue with both Vajpayee and Manmohan Singh.
“I raised Kashmir issue with premiers Vajpayee and Manmohan Singh and this issue was heading towards its solution,” Musharraf told reporters in London today.
- Brutal assault by security guard leaves Karachi woman unconscious ...09:29 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Ayesha Omar breaks silence on mental trauma, anxiety08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- India’s Neeraj Chopra cheers for Arshad Nadeem’s historic gold in ...07:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Mawra Hocane gives insight into her luxurious home07:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sana Javed delights fans with stunning pictures05:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sonya Hussayn gears up for empowered character in new project05:07 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Haroon Kadwani wins hearts with latest video04:54 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022