Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders
KARACHI — In an extraordinary move, the Sindh government has decided to arrest the unvaccinated people in line with directives of the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC), which is taking aggressive measures to ensure every individual in the country is vaccinated against Covid-19.
According to a notification issued by the Sindh home department in light of fresh directives issued by the NCOC, travellers on motorways would require to get vaccinated by September 20.
It said that buses and other equipment of transport companies would be confiscated over the presence of unvaccinated staff.
Hotels and restaurants would be sealed over unvaccinated staffers including those involved in home deliveries. Unvaccinated travellers would not be able to avail train services from now onwards.
- PM Imran thanks MBS after Saudi Arabia revives $3bn support to ...12:28 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan observes Black Day, shows resolute support for Kashmiris11:49 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- ‘Security issue resolved’: Fans mock Kiwis after Pakistan ...11:24 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shoaib Akhtar quits PTV Sports over Nauman Niaz's 'obnoxious' ...10:55 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Twin cities' areas sealed to intercept TLP long march10:28 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaista Lodhi all set to become the new face of PTV's morning show04:59 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Faysal Quraishi turns 4804:29 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Minal Khan shares glimpses of her Nathia Gali trip with Ahsan Mohsin ...06:00 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021