Four held for declaring late Christian spiritual leader as Prophet
Police have registered a case against them for spreading hate material and have got physical remand from the court.
According to Civil Lines Sub-Divisional Police Officer Gujrat Murtaza Gillani, some people distributed ads about prophethood of Fazal Masih on his death anniversary.
In the ads, Fazal Masih was declared Prophet of Allah which brought anger of local Muslims.
The arrested people include three Christian and one Muslim who is owner of printing press.
Police have formed a team to probe into the matter.
- SSGC General Manager terminated for harassing female employees02:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Blast derails passenger train in Balochistan’s Sibi, several injured01:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Indian PM Modi trolled over teleprompter faux pas during WEF speech ...01:22 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- vivo V23e now available in 128GB version01:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Sajal Aly's brother pens a beautiful birthday message for his sister10:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021