NA announces to withdraw decision of hosting CPC
In a statement, National Assembly Secretariat said Pakistan had agreed to host the Conference with a view to strengthening democracy, dialogue and cooperation among the developing countries of the Commonwealth.
However, at no point had the elected Parliament of Pakistan shown even a distant sign of flexibility on its principled and historic stand on Jammu and Kashmir.
The unsettled dispute remains the flash-point for regional peace and stability and is very much alive on the United Nations’ agenda.
- Punjab Governor announces to contest next general elections08:21 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- AJK Election Commission reviews amendments in Local Government act08:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Global efforts needed for economic uplift of Afghanistan, says COAS ...07:48 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Saudi Arabia extends visa validity for expats of 17 countries ...06:04 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- ‘Jinne Lahore nahi wekhiya’ – Sania Mirza leaves fans awestruck ...04:30 PM | 30 Nov, 2021