Kiran Foundation pulls off remarkable work at Lyari for the locals, an area once famous for gang wars
According to the residents, the streets of Lyari were once filled with garbage and sewage but this is healthy change for their environment.
The district municipal corporation chairman and the vice-chairman of the area were requested to clean the street many times, they added. No step was taken to ensure the cleanliness or change.
Mehroze, a volunteer who helped out with the paint work said she has "contributed to beautifying Lyari".
This is one amazing initiative. People are ready to volunteer and we hope they are ready to keep the area clean like never before. The age of gang wars is over.
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- realme and Daraz gear up for another Sale Daraz 12 1209:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- India wants escape from Kulbhushan Jadhav case: Pakistan09:28 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Luqman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020