Husband fakes his death for insurance, wife commits suicide
“I WANTED TO LEAVE BY MYSELF, BUT THINKING THAT MY CHILDREN WOULD SUFFER WITHOUT BOTH THEIR PARENTS, I DECIDED TO TAKE THEM WITH ME.”, the wife wrote before tsking her life.
In the 1000-word note, Dai said that she had lost the will to face the growing family pressure. She added that He’s family complained about how she spent her money, accused her of being mentally ill and also stopped her from getting a job in the city.
He who belonged from the southern Chinese province of Hunan, had bought a life insurance policy of ₹1 crore on September, without telling his wife.
- PM Imran congratulates newly-elected Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi10:12 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Primary schools in Sindh to open from Monday09:17 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Multan ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi set the stage on fire with killer ...05:00 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021