Sindh, Punjab withdraw security given to unauthorised officials
Chief Justice of Pakistan, Mian Saqib Nisar had ordered all the provincial police chiefs on Thursday to withdraw the additional security provided to the unauthorised officials, following which the Inspector General Police, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Salahuddin Mehsud, complied with the order.
The sources also revealed that the Punjab government had also deployed as many as 296 policemen with 250 religious leaders, who have now been called back, on the instructions of IGP, last night (Friday).
Sindh Withdraws Security
It is expected that around 4,000 policemen would be withdrawn and deployed for policing in metropolis alone.
The IG Sindh also directed all officers concerned to submit a comprehensive report regarding details of security provided along with justification, details of security withdrawn from unauthorised persons with an affidavit.
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Police arrests over 30 demonstrators during protest against COVID-19 ...01:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020